Here’s my TE rankings going forwards…points per reception…
1. Rob Gronkowski- Class of his own. In fact, he owns the first two tiers of this position. Nobody even comes close.
2. Greg Olsen- Top option, and only option, in Carolina.
3. Travis Kelce– Little Gronk that is limited by a boring offense.
4. Jimmy Graham- The people that tempered expectations on Graham’s move to Seattle are looking smart.
5. Martellus Bennett– Yeah. Bennett isn’t a sexy option, but this position is so ugly. At least you can count on Bennett to be involved every week.
6. Jason Witten– Injuries have killed this team, but it actually should help Witten as he is the only remaining option in the passing game worth starting on your team.
7. Delanie Walker– It’s hard to find tight ends who get consistent looks in their offense. Walker is one.
8. Antonio Gates- He’s coming back from suspension, and if age hasn’t caught up to him yet, he will rise in these rankings.
9. Tyler Eifert- Hot start got everyone excited, but the last couple of week have taught us that this position cannot be trusted.
10. Charles Clay- Emerging as a reliable option in Buffalo…
11. Julius Thomas- Pure speculation once he returns from injury. The money Jacksonville spent make you assume they will get him the ball.
12. Larry Donnell- hm….idk what to say. He gets you something every week.
13. Owen Daniels- Similar to Donnell.
14. Heath Miller-This position’s talent drops quickly.
15. Kyle Rudolph- Very quickly.